|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00PM - 7:30 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
$100 per 45-minute session or $130 for an hour
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Are the services I'm seeking covered by my insurance?
- Do I need preauthorization?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I am on the following provider panels: Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, Cigna, and Aetna. If you are with one of these insurances, I can submit a claim for services provided. If you are not with any of these insurance plans and wish to use your insurance, you may still have coverage for my services as an out-of-network provider. In that case, you would pay for your session, but help is available for filling out the paperwork so you can then submit claims to your insurance company.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa, Discover