Rates & Insurance
$110 per 45-minute session or $135 for an hour
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Are the services I'm seeking covered by my insurance?
- Do I need preauthorization?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- If I am seeking Telehealth services (HIPAA compliant video conferencing), does my insurance plan cover that?
I am only on the insurance panel of Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO. If this is your insurance plan, I can submit a claim for services provided. If you are not with BCBS but wish to use your insurance, you may still have coverage for my services as an out-of-network provider. Please call the customer service number on the back of your card to find out if they will reimburse for out-of-network services. If they do, you would pay for your session, but then submit claims to your insurance company, and they will reimburse you. I will provide to you what information your insurance company will require from me.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or your Health Savings Account