Rates & Insurance
$110 per 45-minute session or $135 for an hour
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Are the services I'm seeking covered by my insurance?
- Do I need preauthorization?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- If I am seeking Telehealth services (HIPAA compliant video conferencing), does my insurance plan cover that?
I am currently a provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield, as well as an out-of-network provider for other insurances. Please call the customer service number on the back of your card to find out if they will reimburse for out-of-network services. If they do, you would pay for your session, but then submit claims to your insurance company, and they will reimburse you. I will provide you whatever information your insurance company will require and help you fill out the paperwork.
Reduced fee services are available.
Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or your Health Savings Account