Rates & Insurance
$110 per 45-minute session or $135 for an hour
If you need all information about your therapy to be completely confidential, then you might not want to use your insurance, and here is why: As long as they are reimbursing for services, insurance companies have the right to audit the record of your therapy both during and after the time you are in therapy, including all the forms you fill out, your Treatment Plan, and all progress notes that I am required to document from each of your sessions.
However, if you need to use your insurance plan, services may be covered in full or in part. Please call the number on the back of your insurance card to check your coverage and ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Are services with Vicki Eaton, LCSW, covered by my insurance plan?
- Do I need preauthorization?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- What would be my co-pay?
- If I am seeking Telehealth services (HIPAA compliant video conferencing), does my insurance plan cover that?
I am currently a provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield, but there are many plans under BCBS. If you are told that my services are covered, then I can bill BCBS for services, which will allow you a reduced rate.
Some reduced fee services are available.
Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or your Health Savings Account